Threat Intelligence Platform
To understand and stop threats more effectively and efficiently your existing security infrastructure and people need to work smarter, not harder. ThreatQ is a data-driven threat intelligence platform that allows you to automate the intelligence lifecycle, quickly understand threats, make better decisions and accelerate threat detection, investigation and response.
Automatically score and prioritize internal and external threat intelligence based on your parameters.
Automate aggregation, operationalization and use of threat intelligence across all systems and teams.
Improve effectiveness of existing infrastructure by integrating your tools, teams and workflows.
Centralize threat intelligence sharing, analysis and investigation in a
for all teams.
GAIN MORE FROM YOUR EXISTING SECURITY INVESTMENTS –
PEOPLE AND TECHNOLOGIES
Start with the threat.
Make better decisions and act rapidly.
Prioritize and focus.
Learn and improve.
HOW THREATQ WORKS:
Combine Threat Data From Any Source, Internal And External
Connecting disparate systems and sources, this adaptive data engine imports and aggregates external and internal data; curates and analyzes data for decision making and action; and exports the right intelligence to the right tools at the right time to accelerate threat detection, investigation and response (TDIR).
- INGEST and aggregate structured and unstructured data via Marketplace apps and an open API
- NORMALIZE automatically from different sources, formats and languages into a single object
- CORRELATE across atomic pieces of data to identify relationships and provide a unified view
- PRIORITIZE via customer controlled, dynamic scoring to ensure relevance and filter noise
- TRANSLATE data into the format and language necessary for consumption across systems
Shared Contextual Intelligence
Using ThreatQ as a threat intelligence platform equips you with a threat library that automatically scores and prioritizes intelligence based on parameters you set. Prioritization is calculated across many sources, both external and internal, to deliver a single source of truth using aggregated context. This removes noise, reduces false positives and enables users to focus on the data that really matters.
- Extensible Data Model
- Consolidated view, unified opinion
- Automatically prioritize based on all sources
- Custom enrichment source for existing systems
- Define Smart Collections for workflows and automation
THREATQ TDR ORCHESTRATOR
Data-drive, no-code/low-code automation
ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator simplifies orchestration and automation through a no-code/low-code, data-driven approach which “puts the smarts into the platform.” ThreatQ does this through data curation and extracts much of the complexity of process-driven playbooks. Update the platform once vs having to update dozens of playbooks.
- Easy to set-up and maintain
- Reduce playbook runs by 80%
- Ensure output is relevant and high priority
- Learn from the actions taken, and improve over time
- Harness Generative AI and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
The industry’s first cybersecurity situation room
ThreatQ Investigations removes the collaboration and coordination inefficiencies that exist across security operations to accelerate detection and response. As the first cybersecurity situation room, it streamlines investigations and improves active collaboration among and across teams. Team leaders can direct actions, assign tasks and see the results unfold in near real time.
- Fuse together threat data, actions, and users
- Combine automation and human intelligence
- Accelerate investigation, understanding and response to threats
- Build incident, adversary and campaign timelines
- Drive down mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR)
Get more from your existing security investments by integrating your tools, teams and workflows through standard interfaces and an SDK/API for customization.
- Bring your own connectors and tools
- SDK / API for customization
- Standard STIX/TAXII support
THE POWER OF THREATQ
The ThreatQ Platform goes beyond the typical
threat intelligence platform to support the following use cases:
Threat Intelligence Management
Turn threat data into threat intelligence through context and automatically prioritize based on user-defined scoring and relevance. Learn More>
THREATQ SOLUTION ARCHITECTURE
ThreatQ, used as a threat intelligence platform, supports both standard and custom integrations with feeds and security systems. Through these integrations the platform automates the aggregation, operationalization and use of threat intelligence across the entire security infrastructure, supporting multiple use cases, increasing security effectiveness and accelerating security operations.
LET’S GET STARTED!
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
TO FIT YOUR NETWORK DESIGN
For maximum security, ThreatQ can be deployed solely on-premise, providing you complete control over your data.
ThreatQ can be deployed in various cloud-based environments.
ThreatQ is available in software only OVA distributions for virtual machine deployment across major operating systems.
ThreatQ can be deployed in a secure, air-gapped environment to protect your systems and data as well as meeting any compliance requirements.
Integrate your existing security solutions within a data-driven threat intelligence platform. ThreatQ supports an ecosystem of over 400 product and feed integrations, provides easy-to-use tools for custom integrations and streamlines threat detection, investigation and response across your security infrastructure.