THREATQ™ FOR CHIEF INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICERS
ThreatQ offers your teams the ability to work together in a single platform to quickly access relevant risks, prioritize threats and accelerate time to detection and response.
The pressure is on C-level executives to reduce risk, improve defenses and execute on strategic and tactical enterprise goals while staying on budget. ThreatQ allows your security operations centers (SOCs), incident response (IR) teams and threat intelligence (TI) analysts to efficiently structure, organize and utilize intelligence across the enterprise. Quickly responding to threats before they cause critical damage to your network and effectively deploying intelligence to your existing infrastructure is crucial. ThreatQ provides the ability to empower your teams to respond immediately to the latest industry threats while providing key performance indicators (KPIs) to demonstrate steady program improvement to key stakeholders and executive management.
THREATQ EMPOWERS YOUR TEAM TO:
- Collect, centralize and normalize external and internal threat data
- Contextualize threat data, turning it into threat intelligence
- Prioritize threat intelligence
- Accelerate detection and response to security incidents
- Reduce risk and improve security posture
- Deploy actionable intelligence to maximize value of existing security infrastructure
REDUCE RISK AND BUILD AN EFFECTIVE CYBERSECURITY PRACTICE
Proactively manage threat intelligence to meet the needs of your team. Drive more effective analysis and response while reducing risk.
- Minimize adversary dwell time
- Maintain a laser focus on only relevant and high-priority incidents and data
- Seamlessly integrate with existing security tools to enable a unified defense
- Accelerate detection and response
Focus the efforts of your cybersecurity team to reduce risk and efficiently protect your network.
- Remove manual tasks from daily workflows
- Minimize data overload, noise and false positives
- Conduct active threat hunting
- Escalate only true malicious events to the IR team
- Enable your team to be more efficient and effective by working on higher priorities
- Improve your cybersecurity situational awareness and understanding
ENHANCE YOUR ABILITY TO PROTECT YOUR ENTERPRISE
Correlate all types of threat intelligence, make sense of it and act on it to protect your business.
- Automate aggregation of structured and unstructured data
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and act efficiently with relevant threat intelligence
- Understand threats through context and adversary profiling
- Connect security events, vulnerabilities and detected attacks to relevant aggregated data
CREATE INTELLIGENT CYBERSECURITY PROCESSES
Build strong security processes and cut your response time from weeks to hours.
- Enrich, organize and contextualize data quickly
- Fine-tune your data to meet your team’s needs
- Empower analysts with the context to make better decisions
- Easily prioritize data for effective response
- Enable your security infrastructure to take action on relevant threats
- Automatically respond to basic threats
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SELF-TUNING THREAT LIBRARY
Continuously assess your exposure to threats by building a customized threat library. Whenever new data or context enters the system, the library will tune and reprioritize threats.
AUTOMATE NEXT STEPS
Automatically block threats in all of your security products. From network to endpoint, integrate with SIEMs and incident response systems and automate threat operation processes.
Automatically score and prioritize threat intelligence based on your parameters.
Centralize intelligence sharing, analysis and investigation.
OPEN AND TRANSPARENT
Understand context, relevance and priority of all ingested data.