THREATQ TDR ORCHESTRATOR
Simplifying SOAR, TIP and XDR
by making them data-driven, open and efficient.
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Reduce playbook runs by 80%
- Ensure output is relevant and high priority
- Learn from the actions taken, and improve over time
- Harness Generative AI and natural language processing
A Different Approach
The current approach to security automation and orchestration is born from a history of IT operations and process definition; it does not care what data is being processed. This is inefficient for detection and response needs for two key reasons:
1) Wasted time and resources. Playbooks are run on irrelevant and low priority data.
2) If you put noisy data in, the result will be amplified noise out.
When applied to detection and response, process-focused playbooks require complexity which grows exponentially as you increase the number of playbooks.
How it Works:
When you analyze automation, you can simplify it into three key stages: Initiate, Run and Learn. When each stage functions correctly, it results in automation with higher efficacy and improved efficiency.
Determine when an action should be taken, and/or what should have actions taken upon it.
Perform the course of action or defined process through to completion.
Record what is learned for analytics and to improve future response.
Control when actions should be taken by defining data-driven triggers based on variables and characteristics.
Run playbooks from 3rd party tools or create data-driven playbooks within ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator.
Capture resulting data and context for automated tuning of the database and future analytics and improved triggering.
READY TO SEE THREATQ TDR ORCHESTRATOR IN ACTION?
Stay Up to Date!
Fill out the form below for news and information about ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator.