THREATQ™ FOR THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS
“ThreatQ automatically associates indicators to an event so we can quickly pivot and determine the right priority. Instead of wasting time on what ends up being “meh,” we’re focused on what matters. ThreatQ has saved us a lot of time – and that’s incredibly valuable as a threat intel analyst.”
-Threat Intelligence Analyst, Global Hospitality and Entertainment Company
The amount of threat data, both internally collected and externally sourced, that threat intelligence analysts have to process is overwhelming, but part of the job. Sifting through the noise, prioritizing analysis efforts, identifying patterns and finding true malicious threats is time-consuming and difficult to accomplish.
The next step is even more complex — actually using the threat intelligence throughout your organization. This requires collaborating with the security operation center (SOC) and incident response (IR) teams to make decisions and take action as well as defining the content, format and frequency with which to share threat intelligence with other stakeholders.
When your teams finally find the needle in the haystack, connect threats to indicators of compromise and map out threat actors’ goals and attack patterns, and communicate those findings to the proper teams, the damage may already be done.
THREATQ EMPOWERS THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS TO:
- Provide insights into adversaries, campaigns and malware
- Aggregate, unify, enrich and prioritize threat intelligence
- Focus on collecting, analyzing and acting upon relevant threats
- Leverage additional threat context to help make better, faster decisions
- Become a single source of truth for intelligence, analysis and response activities across all cybersecurity teams
ENABLE ANALYSTS TO HUNT FOR THREATS ACROSS THEIR NETWORK
Manage and grow your intelligence to track indicators of compromise to start proactively hunting for threats and building threat actor dossiers.
- Aggregate and share relevant threat intelligence through a self-tuning Threat Library and Adaptive Workbench
- Build adversary dossiers and track their attack patterns, infrastructure and tools
- Hunt for threats preemptively — before their attacks spread
- Automate dissemination of specific indicator types to various tools in your security stack
Focus your threat intelligence analysis teams so that they can proactively protect your network.
- Remove manual tasks from daily workflows
- Minimize data overload and time to analyze indicators of compromise
- Enable your team to be more efficient and effective by working on high-value objectives
- Normalize intelligence across feeds to maintain a unified focus
- Provide IR teams a single resource for intelligence
INCREASE YOUR ABILITY TO PROTECT YOUR ENTERPRISE
Correlate all types of threat intelligence, make sense of it and act on it to protect your business.
- Automatically aggregate structured and unstructured data regardless of the source
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and act efficiently with relevant threat intelligence
- Understand threats through context and adversary profiling
- Connect security events, vulnerabilities and detected attacks to relevant aggregated data
ANALYSIS & ACTION
Build strong security processes and cut your response time from weeks to hours by adding context and priority to the threats you face.
- Rapidly enrich data
- Fine-tune your data to match your security strategy
- Easily prioritize data for effective response
- Enable your security infrastructure to be threat context-aware
- Send all of your curated threat intelligence to your security infrastructure to harden your sensor grid and integrate your defenses
FEATURES & BENEFITS
SELF-TUNING THREAT LIBRARY
Continuously assess your exposure to threats by building a customized threat library. Whenever new data or context enters the system, the library will tune and reprioritize threats.
AUTOMATE NEXT STEPS
Automatically block threats in all of your security products. From network to endpoint, integrate with SIEMs and incident response systems and automate threat operation processes.
Automatically score and prioritize threat intelligence based on your parameters.
Centralize intelligence sharing, analysis and investigation.
OPEN AND TRANSPARENT
Understand context, relevance and priority of all ingested data.