ThreatQuotient Honored as SINET 16 Innovator for Two Consecutive YearsPOSTED BY THREATQUOTIENT
We are excited to share that for the second year in a row, the Security Innovation Network (SINET) has selected ThreatQuotient™ as one of the 16 most innovative cybersecurity companies of 2017. Each year, SINET receives hundreds of applications for this prestigious award from companies across the globe, but only the top 16 most innovative companies are named winners by the SINET Steering Committee, consisting of over 100 industry experts.
The SINET 16 Innovators are chosen based on cumulative scoring associated with:
- The urgency in the marketplace for their products and solutions
- How innovative and unique their solutions are
- How well their products and technologies solve real and significant Cybersecurity problems
- What advantages exist over other solutions
- The companies’ ability to succeed based on the state of their product, capital, and leadership
This award is a testament to our commitment to remaining at the forefront of threat operations and management technology, and to never stop innovating our threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™. Our entire team is honored by this recognition, and we are grateful for the support of our community.
We look forward to presenting a detailed look at our ThreatQ platform to attendees of the SINET Showcase on November 8-9, 2017, in Washington D.C., where all 16 winning companies will have the opportunity to present their innovative, cutting-edge technology solutions and how they are addressing today’s cybersecurity vulnerabilities and threats.
Congratulations to all of the 2017 SINET 16 Innovators!