ZeroFOX, the social media and digital security category leader, today unveiled new threat intelligence platform integrations enabling customers to better prevent, detect, respond to and recover from social media-based threats. By integrating ZeroFOX with TIPs and SIEMs, ZeroFOX bridges the gap for customers between social media and the larger threat landscape.
- Dealing With the Carcinization of Security 02/02/2023
- Automating SOC Operations: Tips for Embarking on an XDR Journey 01/31/2023
- Effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of the SAMA Cyber Threat Intelligence Principles 01/24/2023
- Here’s What ThreatQuotient’s Crystal Ball Says for 2023 01/17/2023
- SANS CyberThreat: an inside track on Europe’s premier cyber security conference 01/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.