In the past few years, the topic of “attribution” has often come up. As more large-scale breaches occur and issues concerning cybersecurity become more mainstream, people want to know who is responsible.
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management: A Bigger Bang for Your Buck 06/06/2023
- Security Pros: Before You Do Anything, Understand Your Threat Landscape 05/31/2023
- How Thales Group Uses the ThreatQ Platform to Build its Leading Threat Intelligence Service 05/30/2023
- Thales Builds Europe’s Largest Cyber Threat Intelligence Service with ThreatQuotient 05/23/2023
- Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap by Investing in the Future 05/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.