In the past few years, the topic of “attribution” has often come up. As more large-scale breaches occur and issues concerning cybersecurity become more mainstream, people want to know who is responsible.
- Automating SOC Operations: Tips for Embarking on an XDR Journey 01/31/2023
- Effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of the SAMA Cyber Threat Intelligence Principles 01/24/2023
- Here’s What ThreatQuotient’s Crystal Ball Says for 2023 01/17/2023
- SANS CyberThreat: an inside track on Europe’s premier cyber security conference 01/13/2023
- Defender to Defender: Voice of the Customer Webinar with Sysdig 01/10/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.