There was a time when the term “use case” was confined to product development meetings where software and systems engineers worked through defining why and how a product would be used in order to create requirements. Use cases remain a critical tool to ensure teams are building products their customers need and can use.
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management: A Bigger Bang for Your Buck 06/06/2023
- Security Pros: Before You Do Anything, Understand Your Threat Landscape 05/31/2023
- How Thales Group Uses the ThreatQ Platform to Build its Leading Threat Intelligence Service 05/30/2023
- Thales Builds Europe’s Largest Cyber Threat Intelligence Service with ThreatQuotient 05/23/2023
- Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap by Investing in the Future 05/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.