There was a time when the term “use case” was confined to product development meetings where software and systems engineers worked through defining why and how a product would be used in order to create requirements. Use cases remain a critical tool to ensure teams are building products their customers need and can use.
- Unlock the Power of Automation: Vulnerability Management 09/27/2022
- How Organizational Structure, Personalities and Politics Can Get in the Way of Security 09/23/2022
- ThreatQuotient Honors World Rhino Day 2022 09/22/2022
- Spear Phishing Triage Using ThreatQ and TDR Orchestrator 09/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Enhances Data-Driven Automation Capabilities with New ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator Features 09/20/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.