There was a time when the term “use case” was confined to product development meetings where software and systems engineers worked through defining why and how a product would be used in order to create requirements. Use cases remain a critical tool to ensure teams are building products their customers need and can use.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.