Reston, Va.-based cybersecurity company ThreatQuotient announced on Tuesday that the company has secured $12 million in Series B funding. The round was lead by New Enterprise Associates.
- Partner Training Webinar: Interacting with SIEM and EDR 12/01/2022
- Thinking of a SecOps Platform? Showing ROI Just Got Easier 11/29/2022
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum: An Interactive Discussion on Automation Adoption 11/29/2022
- How Sysdig is Using the ThreatQ Platform to Enhance Cloud Threat Detection and Response 11/15/2022
- Staying ahead of advanced threats with ThreatQuotient 11/11/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.