ThreatQ v2 Empowers Security Professionals with an Open and Extensible Platform
for Threat Intelligence Customization, Automation and Integration
RESTON, VA – Nov. 15, 2016 – ThreatQuotient™, a trusted threat intelligence platform innovator, today announced the availability of ThreatQ v2, strengthening its leadership position in the Cyber Threat Intelligence market. In the face of advanced threats, the evolving methods used by threat actors, and the resulting large quantities of threat data, ThreatQ v2 has transformed the threat intelligence platform into a powerful foundation for cyber threat operations and management. With ThreatQ v2 customers can improve situational understanding, accelerate detection and response, and increase threat operations efficiency through greater team collaboration.
Based on customer and partner feedback, v2 delivers on its promise to empower the human element of cybersecurity through new and enhanced innovations, including an integrated threat library, an adaptive workbench and open exchange:
• Threat Library – delivers a central repository of external threat data, that is enriched and augmented with internal threat and event data to provide relevant and contextual intelligence that is customized for and tuned to a company’s unique environment.
• Adaptive Workbench – empowers analysts to automate the intelligence lifecycle through customizable workflow, user-defined configuration and customer specific enrichments.
• Open Exchange – extends the value of existing security investments with standard interfaces and an SDK/API for customization, integrating tools, teams and workflows to get the right intelligence to the right tools at the right time.
Additional upgraded features to ThreatQ v2 include powerful unstructured and structured data processing, adversary tracking and linking and signature import/export. All of these powerful data inputs automatically augment and enrich the Threat Library, allowing it to constantly refine itself to become more and more relevant over time. Teams across the organization use the Threat Library leading to shared intelligence, instantaneous knowledge transfer and greater collaboration.
“With ThreatQ v2 we’re redefining what a threat intelligence platform must be – empowering analysts to strike the right balance of system automation and human intelligence and reduce the ‘noise’ in their threat operations,” said Leon Ward, senior director of product management at ThreatQuotient. “This latest version of our open and extensible platform gives security professionals further control over the process of turning the threat data they are bringing in from a growing number of internal and external sources, into intelligence that is accurate, relevant and timely for their company.”
ThreatQuotient built the ThreatQ v2 platform to provide users with the context, customization and collaboration needed to transform threat data into actionable threat intelligence. With ThreatQ v2, organizations are empowered to extend the value of existing security resources and investments, through a robust ecosystem of partner integrations.
“ThreatQ is the threat intelligence platform that Thales selected in order to help our global Threat Intelligence operations teams manage and make decisions about our threat data,” said Grégoire Germain, CyberSecurity Business Development Director at Thales Communication and Security, France. “The threats facing our military and government oriented systems are growing every day, and ThreatQ enables our analysts to identify which threats require action by allowing them to customize their workflow, and ultimately create relevant intelligence.”
For more information about ThreatQuotient, and ThreatQ v2:
• Visit us online for detailed product information, including features and use-cases
• View the extensive list of integrations supported by ThreatQ v2
• Learn more about Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) by following our blog
• See how you and your teams can benefit from a threat operations and management program
• You can also follow ThreatQuotient on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ, provides defenders with the context, customization and collaboration needed to ensure that intelligence is accurate, relevant and timely to their business. Leading global companies are using ThreatQ as the cornerstone of their threat operations and management system, increasing security effectiveness and efficiency. For more information, visit http://www.threatquotient.com.