Recognition of the importance of threat intelligence has been building for years. But it has taken center stage as the acceleration of digital transformation and the shift to hybrid work models have expanded the attack surface, and geopolitical events have raised the stakes for defenders to protect critical infrastructure and sensitive data. Government leaders are pointing to threat intelligence sharing and best practices as key components that have helped strengthen cybersecurity and mitigate the impact of cyberwarfare.
- Security Pros: Before You Do Anything, Understand Your Threat Landscape 05/31/2023
- How Thales Group Uses the ThreatQ Platform to Build its Leading Threat Intelligence Service 05/30/2023
- Thales Builds Europe’s Largest Cyber Threat Intelligence Service with ThreatQuotient 05/23/2023
- Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap by Investing in the Future 05/16/2023
- Security Teams and Limited Resources 05/09/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.