Recognition of the importance of threat intelligence has been building for years. But it has taken center stage as the acceleration of digital transformation and the shift to hybrid work models have expanded the attack surface, and geopolitical events have raised the stakes for defenders to protect critical infrastructure and sensitive data. Government leaders are pointing to threat intelligence sharing and best practices as key components that have helped strengthen cybersecurity and mitigate the impact of cyberwarfare.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.