We’re finishing up the holiday season and at this point most of us have spent more time than usual at family gatherings. Let’s be honest, while often enjoyable, they can also be trying. Depending on who is in attendance, the location and duration of the event and the occasion, we resort to avoidance techniques like going for frequent walks around the block, dodging certain topics of discussion, taking deep breaths, staying in a hotel or some combination. By understanding as much as we can about those who will be at a specific family event, we can make better decisions about how to approach it. We turn to methods that have worked in the past to decrease the stress and maintain family harmony.
- Partner Training Webinar: Interacting with SIEM and EDR 12/01/2022
- Thinking of a SecOps Platform? Showing ROI Just Got Easier 11/29/2022
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum: An Interactive Discussion on Automation Adoption 11/29/2022
- How Sysdig is Using the ThreatQ Platform to Enhance Cloud Threat Detection and Response 11/15/2022
- Staying ahead of advanced threats with ThreatQuotient 11/11/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.