A lot of people are talking about security risk right now. A quick Google search reveals articles on risks associated with the Slack collaboration tool, out of date Windows software, 5G network equipment from Huawei, iPhone apps that have been communicating with a malicious server and organizations’ employees. And that’s just the first page! Of course, when these topics make the headlines, security teams inevitably get calls from management, but the nature of these calls is evolving.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Attacks and Saving Rhinos: The Ultimate Comic Book 03/28/2023
- Tackling the Challenge of Actionable Intelligence Through Context 03/24/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Olivia Henderson 03/23/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Kailyn Johnson 03/21/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – V. Costa-Gazcón 03/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.