A lot of people are talking about security risk right now. A quick Google search reveals articles on risks associated with the Slack collaboration tool, out of date Windows software, 5G network equipment from Huawei, iPhone apps that have been communicating with a malicious server and organizations’ employees. And that’s just the first page! Of course, when these topics make the headlines, security teams inevitably get calls from management, but the nature of these calls is evolving.
- Partner Training Webinar: Interacting with SIEM and EDR 12/01/2022
- Thinking of a SecOps Platform? Showing ROI Just Got Easier 11/29/2022
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum: An Interactive Discussion on Automation Adoption 11/29/2022
- How Sysdig is Using the ThreatQ Platform to Enhance Cloud Threat Detection and Response 11/15/2022
- Staying ahead of advanced threats with ThreatQuotient 11/11/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.