A lot of people are talking about security risk right now. A quick Google search reveals articles on risks associated with the Slack collaboration tool, out of date Windows software, 5G network equipment from Huawei, iPhone apps that have been communicating with a malicious server and organizations’ employees. And that’s just the first page! Of course, when these topics make the headlines, security teams inevitably get calls from management, but the nature of these calls is evolving.
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
- Security Tips as Summer Travel Heats Up 06/14/2022
- Reduce Time Or Do Not, There Is No Shift 06/08/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.