A lot of people are talking about security risk right now. A quick Google search reveals articles on risks associated with the Slack collaboration tool, out of date Windows software, 5G network equipment from Huawei, iPhone apps that have been communicating with a malicious server and organizations’ employees. And that’s just the first page! Of course, when these topics make the headlines, security teams inevitably get calls from management, but the nature of these calls is evolving.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.