A quick Google search reveals instances of false positives happening every day. A signal from NASA’s Opportunity rover that remained unresponsive for months after experiencing a dust storm on Mars, turned out to be a “ghost signal.” Blue cotton candy that initially tested positive as methamphetamine turned out to be, well, blue cotton candy. Numerous articles on false positive medical test results that subject individuals to unnecessary follow-up, treatments, cost and worry.
- The Meaning of Orchestration 07/05/2022
- The Current State of Intelligent Automation Adoption in Cybersecurity 06/28/2022
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.