As voters prepare to go to the polls in a couple of weeks, it’s crucially important that they have information needed to make decisions on candidates and propositions. There are a lot of factors that go into casting a ballot. Decisions are made based on personal and often private reasons informed by context and relevance. Recently, making decisions has become more difficult by an accelerated news cycle and the phenomenon of “fake news.” And in the end, the individual needs to process what is real and what is not, and what is important and what is not, often coming down to going with their gut.
- ThreatQuotient France : Christophe Varin est nommé au poste de Regional Sales Manager 05/12/2022
- Prepare for What You Wish For: More CISOs on Boards 05/12/2022
- Facing Staffing Challenges? The ThreatQ Platform Can Help 05/10/2022
- Full Disclosure Is the Right Thing To Do. Full Stop. 05/09/2022
- Achieving Better Business Outcomes Through a CTI Practice 05/03/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.