The channel is no different than other companies looking to attract, and retain, young people. I believe that many young people are looking for more than just a job; they want to be part of something exciting and be able to see how their efforts are contributing to the success of the company they are working for. The channel can attract young people by focusing on four key areas.
- Layoffs Mean Room for Incidents 12/05/2023
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.