The channel is no different than other companies looking to attract, and retain, young people. I believe that many young people are looking for more than just a job; they want to be part of something exciting and be able to see how their efforts are contributing to the success of the company they are working for. The channel can attract young people by focusing on four key areas.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Attacks and Saving Rhinos: The Ultimate Comic Book 03/28/2023
- Tackling the Challenge of Actionable Intelligence Through Context 03/24/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Olivia Henderson 03/23/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Kailyn Johnson 03/21/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – V. Costa-Gazcón 03/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.