The channel is no different than other companies looking to attract, and retain, young people. I believe that many young people are looking for more than just a job; they want to be part of something exciting and be able to see how their efforts are contributing to the success of the company they are working for. The channel can attract young people by focusing on four key areas.
- The Meaning of Orchestration 07/05/2022
- The Current State of Intelligent Automation Adoption in Cybersecurity 06/28/2022
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.