The security industry borrows a lot of concepts from the military and applies them to cyber defense. For example, Sun Tzu’s teachings in The Art of War or the application of ‘situational awareness’ to enhance tactical response. One common reference is to Colonel John Boyd’s OODA loop which he devised to explain the decision-making cycle that, when mastered, allows us to process information and react faster to outwit adversaries.
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
- Security Tips as Summer Travel Heats Up 06/14/2022
- Reduce Time Or Do Not, There Is No Shift 06/08/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.