The security industry borrows a lot of concepts from the military and applies them to cyber defense. For example, Sun Tzu’s teachings in The Art of War or the application of ‘situational awareness’ to enhance tactical response. One common reference is to Colonel John Boyd’s OODA loop which he devised to explain the decision-making cycle that, when mastered, allows us to process information and react faster to outwit adversaries.
- ThreatQuotient Recognizes World Rhino Day 2023 09/22/2023
- Celebrating World Rhino Day 2023 09/19/2023
- A One-Two Punch for Security ROI 09/14/2023
- SecurityScorecard Integration with ThreatQ Enhances Your Visibility Into Your Critical Third Parties 09/12/2023
- Synergizing Security: ThreatQ Investigations and ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator 09/05/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.