The security industry borrows a lot of concepts from the military and applies them to cyber defense. For example, Sun Tzu’s teachings in The Art of War or the application of ‘situational awareness’ to enhance tactical response. One common reference is to Colonel John Boyd’s OODA loop which he devised to explain the decision-making cycle that, when mastered, allows us to process information and react faster to outwit adversaries.
- Unlock the Power of Automation: Vulnerability Management 09/27/2022
- How Organizational Structure, Personalities and Politics Can Get in the Way of Security 09/23/2022
- ThreatQuotient Honors World Rhino Day 2022 09/22/2022
- Spear Phishing Triage Using ThreatQ and TDR Orchestrator 09/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Enhances Data-Driven Automation Capabilities with New ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator Features 09/20/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.