The security industry borrows a lot of concepts from the military and applies them to cyber defense. For example, Sun Tzu’s teachings in The Art of War or the application of ‘situational awareness’ to enhance tactical response. One common reference is to Colonel John Boyd’s OODA loop which he devised to explain the decision-making cycle that, when mastered, allows us to process information and react faster to outwit adversaries.
- Blog I Leveraging ThreatQ™ and Infoblox SOC Insights for Enhanced Security Operations 02/20/2024
- Blog I Unlocking Efficiency: Building Automation in ThreatQ Threat Intelligence Platform 02/13/2024
- Blog I Bridging the cybersecurity skills gap 02/06/2024
- Why are cybersecurity automation projects failing? 02/01/2024
- Blog I 5 tips to get the most out of your threat intelligence platform 01/30/2024
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.