If you’re a parent, you may use the phrase, “Play nicely together!” as a threat to children who refuse to get along. In cyber security, it’s the other way around. The phrase might apply to threats themselves. “Play nicely together” should be the slogan of threat intelligence management. Effectively managing threat intelligence requires many different people and entities to play nicely, so to speak. This is a lot harder to do than one might imagine.
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
- Security Tips as Summer Travel Heats Up 06/14/2022
- Reduce Time Or Do Not, There Is No Shift 06/08/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.