When the theme, Human Element, was announced for RSA Conference 2020 (RSAC), I was gratified. It’s a topic I never tire of because not only do I believe that there is no “silver bullet” technology, I believe it’s the humans who really lead the way to greater security efficiency and effectiveness. So, while at the conference I took the opportunity to view everything through the lens of the human element. More specifically, what companies are doing to better support and enable the practitioners and leaders focused on cybersecurity. One example that stood out to me was the LEAD framework created by Adobe to help their internal security teams make better use of the vast amounts of threat intelligence they collect every day.
- ThreatQuotient Recognizes World Rhino Day 2023 09/22/2023
- Celebrating World Rhino Day 2023 09/19/2023
- A One-Two Punch for Security ROI 09/14/2023
- SecurityScorecard Integration with ThreatQ Enhances Your Visibility Into Your Critical Third Parties 09/12/2023
- Synergizing Security: ThreatQ Investigations and ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator 09/05/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.