A mid-year crypto crime update released in July by Chainalysis found that cryptocurrency related crime was trending downward. The exception was ransomware, which the company predicted was on pace for its second-biggest year with the resurgence of “big game” hunting. Now, with ransomware attacks against major casino operations dominating the headlines, and these same hackers also hitting large companies in sectors including in manufacturing, retail, and technology, the report seems eerily prescient.
- Layoffs Mean Room for Incidents 12/05/2023
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.