I’ve talked before about how we have the tools and technologies to make the intelligent SOCa reality. It’s a welcomed development given the global cybersecurity skills shortage of three million and growing. Security operations centers (SOCs) are using Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) tools to offload time-intensive and manual tasks that bog down Tier 1 analysts. This frees them up to transition to Tier 2 and Tier 3 investigation and response activities.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Attacks and Saving Rhinos: The Ultimate Comic Book 03/28/2023
- Tackling the Challenge of Actionable Intelligence Through Context 03/24/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Olivia Henderson 03/23/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Kailyn Johnson 03/21/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – V. Costa-Gazcón 03/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.