I’ve talked before about how we have the tools and technologies to make the intelligent SOCa reality. It’s a welcomed development given the global cybersecurity skills shortage of three million and growing. Security operations centers (SOCs) are using Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) tools to offload time-intensive and manual tasks that bog down Tier 1 analysts. This frees them up to transition to Tier 2 and Tier 3 investigation and response activities.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.