Every year around this time those in the industry look to predict what will happen in security over the next twelve months. Predictions can be hit and miss, with some failing spectacularly making far-fetched or grandiose statements that never have any chance of becoming reality, although they are funny to look back on.
- Automating SOC Operations: Tips for Embarking on an XDR Journey 01/31/2023
- Effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of the SAMA Cyber Threat Intelligence Principles 01/24/2023
- Here’s What ThreatQuotient’s Crystal Ball Says for 2023 01/17/2023
- SANS CyberThreat: an inside track on Europe’s premier cyber security conference 01/13/2023
- Defender to Defender: Voice of the Customer Webinar with Sysdig 01/10/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.