This may be cheesy, and half of you reading this may not have been alive at the time to remember, but President Ronald Reagan’s appeal more than 30 years ago to “tear down this wall” is advice security professionals should heed as well. A reunified Germany is now an economic powerhouse, affording its citizens a better quality of life. We can make the Security Operations Center (SOC) a powerhouse too by tearing down walls between the various security groups in an organization. This will allow us to allocate our resources – talent and technology – in new ways, to strengthen security posture. And we need to do this now.
- Cyber-Physical Systems Attacks and Saving Rhinos: The Ultimate Comic Book 03/28/2023
- Tackling the Challenge of Actionable Intelligence Through Context 03/24/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Olivia Henderson 03/23/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – Kailyn Johnson 03/21/2023
- Women in Cybersecurity – V. Costa-Gazcón 03/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.