Over the last decade, I have worked in cybersecurity and cyber threat intelligence for a variety of organizations, both private and public, in the United States and abroad, and ranging from Fortune 50 to “mom and pop shops.” In this time, I have seen the landscape drastically evolve, and become much more tied to a broader community. In Washington, D.C., specifically, cybersecurity and the tech community are more intertwined than ever.
- Dealing With the Carcinization of Security 02/02/2023
- Automating SOC Operations: Tips for Embarking on an XDR Journey 01/31/2023
- Effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of the SAMA Cyber Threat Intelligence Principles 01/24/2023
- Here’s What ThreatQuotient’s Crystal Ball Says for 2023 01/17/2023
- SANS CyberThreat: an inside track on Europe’s premier cyber security conference 01/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.