Last year, we saw one of the most aggressive ransomware attacks on healthcare institutions around the world. WannaCry went viral on 12th May, causing widespread disruption to global IT systems and raising serious questions about the preparedness of the National Health Service to deal with such incidents.
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
- Security Tips as Summer Travel Heats Up 06/14/2022
- Reduce Time Or Do Not, There Is No Shift 06/08/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.