Macy’s, Adidas, Panera Bread and Chili’s. These are just a few of the retailers and merchants who made headline news in the last few months when they became victims of cyberattacks that put payment card data and other personally identifiable information (PII) at risk for thousands of customers. While it’s safe to say that no organization is immune to cyberattacks, I was curious to learn more about the top trends and threats the retail industry faces and how retailers and merchants can strengthen their defenses – particularly as we gear up for the Retail Cyber Intelligence Summit 2018 next month.
- Evanssion and ThreatQuotient Join Forces to Strengthen Security Operations in the Middle East 09/27/2023
- What to Look for in a Security Operations Platform 09/26/2023
- ThreatQuotient Recognizes World Rhino Day 2023 09/22/2023
- Celebrating World Rhino Day 2023 09/19/2023
- A One-Two Punch for Security ROI 09/14/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.