Traditionally, as an industry, we rely heavily on metrics like the cost of a data breach as a tool to discuss return on investment (ROI). Third-party data provides a level of credibility when engaging in discussions about the need for specific capabilities to prevent specific types of attacks and avoid losses. But when decision makers start to dig a little deeper invariably questions arise, and pushback happens, like “what are the odds of that happening to us?” or “we aren’t that big”. It can be a stretch for decision makers to internalize the data and believe that it is relevant to them and their organization. Cost avoidance is not tangible for several reasons.
- ThreatQuotient Recognizes World Rhino Day 2023 09/22/2023
- Celebrating World Rhino Day 2023 09/19/2023
- A One-Two Punch for Security ROI 09/14/2023
- SecurityScorecard Integration with ThreatQ Enhances Your Visibility Into Your Critical Third Parties 09/12/2023
- Synergizing Security: ThreatQ Investigations and ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator 09/05/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.