You’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “You can’t see the forest for the trees.” Its meaning is essentially this: Allowing yourself to become too focused on the small details of a task may lead you to miss the big picture—your goal or intended end state. You may have also heard the famous Mark Twain quote, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” Paradoxically, both sayings are true when it comes to managing the wealth of data produced and presented by today’s security tools.
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management: A Bigger Bang for Your Buck 06/06/2023
- Security Pros: Before You Do Anything, Understand Your Threat Landscape 05/31/2023
- How Thales Group Uses the ThreatQ Platform to Build its Leading Threat Intelligence Service 05/30/2023
- Thales Builds Europe’s Largest Cyber Threat Intelligence Service with ThreatQuotient 05/23/2023
- Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap by Investing in the Future 05/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.