You’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “You can’t see the forest for the trees.” Its meaning is essentially this: Allowing yourself to become too focused on the small details of a task may lead you to miss the big picture—your goal or intended end state. You may have also heard the famous Mark Twain quote, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” Paradoxically, both sayings are true when it comes to managing the wealth of data produced and presented by today’s security tools.
- ThreatQuotient France : Christophe Varin est nommé au poste de Regional Sales Manager 05/12/2022
- Prepare for What You Wish For: More CISOs on Boards 05/12/2022
- Facing Staffing Challenges? The ThreatQ Platform Can Help 05/10/2022
- Full Disclosure Is the Right Thing To Do. Full Stop. 05/09/2022
- Achieving Better Business Outcomes Through a CTI Practice 05/03/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.