You’ve undoubtedly heard the saying, “You can’t see the forest for the trees.” Its meaning is essentially this: Allowing yourself to become too focused on the small details of a task may lead you to miss the big picture—your goal or intended end state. You may have also heard the famous Mark Twain quote, “The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” Paradoxically, both sayings are true when it comes to managing the wealth of data produced and presented by today’s security tools.
- Unlock the Power of Automation: Vulnerability Management 09/27/2022
- How Organizational Structure, Personalities and Politics Can Get in the Way of Security 09/23/2022
- ThreatQuotient Honors World Rhino Day 2022 09/22/2022
- Spear Phishing Triage Using ThreatQ and TDR Orchestrator 09/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Enhances Data-Driven Automation Capabilities with New ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator Features 09/20/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.