I’m amazed by the advancements in medicine for better diagnostics and treatment that are becoming almost common place. From DNA swab tests to see which drugs will be most effective for an individual patient, to targeted gene therapy and immunotherapy that tailor treatments accordingly. Medical centers now have programs dedicated to individualized medicine and there’s an entire field called “pharmacogenic testing” to determine the right drug at the right dose at the right time.
- The Current State of Intelligent Automation Adoption in Cybersecurity 06/28/2022
- Security Orchestration: Beware of the Hidden Financial Costs 06/23/2022
- The ThreatQuotient Crash at RSAC and FIC 06/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Recognized as a 2022 Top Place to Work by The Washington Post 06/17/2022
- Security Tips as Summer Travel Heats Up 06/14/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.