I’m amazed by the advancements in medicine for better diagnostics and treatment that are becoming almost common place. From DNA swab tests to see which drugs will be most effective for an individual patient, to targeted gene therapy and immunotherapy that tailor treatments accordingly. Medical centers now have programs dedicated to individualized medicine and there’s an entire field called “pharmacogenic testing” to determine the right drug at the right dose at the right time.
- Evanssion and ThreatQuotient Join Forces to Strengthen Security Operations in the Middle East 09/27/2023
- What to Look for in a Security Operations Platform 09/26/2023
- ThreatQuotient Recognizes World Rhino Day 2023 09/22/2023
- Celebrating World Rhino Day 2023 09/19/2023
- A One-Two Punch for Security ROI 09/14/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.