I’m amazed by the advancements in medicine for better diagnostics and treatment that are becoming almost common place. From DNA swab tests to see which drugs will be most effective for an individual patient, to targeted gene therapy and immunotherapy that tailor treatments accordingly. Medical centers now have programs dedicated to individualized medicine and there’s an entire field called “pharmacogenic testing” to determine the right drug at the right dose at the right time.
- How Sysdig is Using the ThreatQ Platform to Enhance Cloud Threat Detection and Response 11/15/2022
- Staying ahead of advanced threats with ThreatQuotient 11/11/2022
- Cybersecurity automation making headway for distributed enterprises 11/09/2022
- Budget and momentum are key to cybersecurity automation maturity – and CISOs are feeling left behind 11/08/2022
- ThreatQuotient lanza su nuevo informe anual sobre el Estado de la Automatización de la Ciberseguridad en las Empresas 11/03/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.