I’m amazed by the advancements in medicine for better diagnostics and treatment that are becoming almost common place. From DNA swab tests to see which drugs will be most effective for an individual patient, to targeted gene therapy and immunotherapy that tailor treatments accordingly. Medical centers now have programs dedicated to individualized medicine and there’s an entire field called “pharmacogenic testing” to determine the right drug at the right dose at the right time.
- From Open Source to Enterprise Ready: 4 Pillars to Meet Your Security Requirements 02/27/2024
- Blog I Financial services companies seek to unlock efficiencies of cybersecurity automation 02/27/2024
- Blog I Leveraging ThreatQ™ and Infoblox SOC Insights for Enhanced Security Operations 02/20/2024
- Blog I Unlocking Efficiency: Building Automation in ThreatQ Threat Intelligence Platform 02/13/2024
- Blog I Bridging the cybersecurity skills gap 02/06/2024
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.