As a security analyst, you’re probably stuck in the security operations doldrums. You spend 80 percent of your time doing repetitive, administrative tasks and only 20 percent (if you’re lucky!) on investigative, challenging and rewarding work that stops the bad guys and keeps your organization more secure.
- Risk-based Vulnerability Management: A Bigger Bang for Your Buck 06/06/2023
- Security Pros: Before You Do Anything, Understand Your Threat Landscape 05/31/2023
- How Thales Group Uses the ThreatQ Platform to Build its Leading Threat Intelligence Service 05/30/2023
- Thales Builds Europe’s Largest Cyber Threat Intelligence Service with ThreatQuotient 05/23/2023
- Close the Cybersecurity Skills Gap by Investing in the Future 05/16/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.