In cybersecurity, we tend to focus on technology to solve all our challenges and sometimes lose sight of the importance of people. For four years now I’ve talked about empowering the human element, a theme which was showcased at RSA Conference last month. As I walked the floor, listened to sessions and spoke to attendees, I was struck by the newfound appreciation for and recognition of the need to better enable the interplay between humans and technology as we strive to strengthen defenses. It’s a topic near and dear to my heart and reminded me of two stories.
- ThreatQuotient France : Christophe Varin est nommé au poste de Regional Sales Manager 05/12/2022
- Prepare for What You Wish For: More CISOs on Boards 05/12/2022
- Facing Staffing Challenges? The ThreatQ Platform Can Help 05/10/2022
- Full Disclosure Is the Right Thing To Do. Full Stop. 05/09/2022
- Achieving Better Business Outcomes Through a CTI Practice 05/03/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.