In cybersecurity, we tend to focus on technology to solve all our challenges and sometimes lose sight of the importance of people. For four years now I’ve talked about empowering the human element, a theme which was showcased at RSA Conference last month. As I walked the floor, listened to sessions and spoke to attendees, I was struck by the newfound appreciation for and recognition of the need to better enable the interplay between humans and technology as we strive to strengthen defenses. It’s a topic near and dear to my heart and reminded me of two stories.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.