As a security professional, wouldn’t it be great to be able to focus on one thing at a time and know you’re focused on the right things to protect the organization? Often, the day begins with a set of system notifications pointing us in the direction of alerts to triage or incidents to resolve. Unfortunately, these “priority” notifications are usually determined by global risk scores, not scores specific to your organization. Global scores cannot instill the level of confidence you need to make sure you’re focusing your resources on the right tasks.
- Unlock the Power of Automation: Vulnerability Management 09/27/2022
- How Organizational Structure, Personalities and Politics Can Get in the Way of Security 09/23/2022
- ThreatQuotient Honors World Rhino Day 2022 09/22/2022
- Spear Phishing Triage Using ThreatQ and TDR Orchestrator 09/21/2022
- ThreatQuotient Enhances Data-Driven Automation Capabilities with New ThreatQ TDR Orchestrator Features 09/20/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.