As a security professional, wouldn’t it be great to be able to focus on one thing at a time and know you’re focused on the right things to protect the organization? Often, the day begins with a set of system notifications pointing us in the direction of alerts to triage or incidents to resolve. Unfortunately, these “priority” notifications are usually determined by global risk scores, not scores specific to your organization. Global scores cannot instill the level of confidence you need to make sure you’re focusing your resources on the right tasks.
- The CISO View: Navigating the Promise and Pitfalls of Cybersecurity Automation 11/28/2023
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum Recap: Expert Insights on CTI Sharing in the Finance Industry 11/21/2023
- What you need to know about cybersecurity automation 11/20/2023
- ThreatQuotient report highlights the importance of automation in cybersecurity 11/15/2023
- ThreatQuotient Publishes 2023 State of Cybersecurity Automation Adoption Research Report 11/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.