As a security professional, wouldn’t it be great to be able to focus on one thing at a time and know you’re focused on the right things to protect the organization? Often, the day begins with a set of system notifications pointing us in the direction of alerts to triage or incidents to resolve. Unfortunately, these “priority” notifications are usually determined by global risk scores, not scores specific to your organization. Global scores cannot instill the level of confidence you need to make sure you’re focusing your resources on the right tasks.
- Dealing With the Carcinization of Security 02/02/2023
- Automating SOC Operations: Tips for Embarking on an XDR Journey 01/31/2023
- Effectively meeting and exceeding the requirements of the SAMA Cyber Threat Intelligence Principles 01/24/2023
- Here’s What ThreatQuotient’s Crystal Ball Says for 2023 01/17/2023
- SANS CyberThreat: an inside track on Europe’s premier cyber security conference 01/13/2023
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.