Airbus Cybersecurity has strengthened its already mature and reliable offering by enriching the threat intelligence service it had been offering customers since 2011 with contextual information at scale with the help of ThreatQuotient.
- Partner Training Webinar: Interacting with SIEM and EDR 12/01/2022
- Thinking of a SecOps Platform? Showing ROI Just Got Easier 11/29/2022
- ThreatQ Cyber Forum: An Interactive Discussion on Automation Adoption 11/29/2022
- How Sysdig is Using the ThreatQ Platform to Enhance Cloud Threat Detection and Response 11/15/2022
- Staying ahead of advanced threats with ThreatQuotient 11/11/2022
ThreatQuotient™ understands that the foundation of intelligence-driven security is people. The company’s open and extensible threat intelligence platform, ThreatQ™, empowers security teams with the context, customization and prioritization needed to make better decisions, accelerate detection and response and advance team collaboration.