SANS 2020 Threat Hunting Survey:
In SANS’ fifth yearly Threat Hunting Survey we examine how the cybersecurity industry is currently supporting threat hunting and how they are conducting threat hunting in their organizations.
- 75% of threat hunting staff perform other key functions in their organization
- 89% of organizations are relying on alerting tools to perform hunting
- 43% of hunting teams are using automated solutions for threat hunting
- 48% of hunt teams are storing threat intelligence in unstructured files
- 52% of organizations find value in looking for unknown threats
- 53% of organizations are using ad-hoc methods to measure the effectiveness of threat hunting.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMPLIMENTARY COPY
Copyright © 2020, ThreatQuotient, Inc. All Rights Reserved.