The Northern Virginia Technology Council last week recognized seven Washington area companies in its annual Hot Tickets competition, an annual awards ceremony in its 15th year. ThreatQuotient, Zoomdata, LifeFuels and LiveSafe won innovation awards in their respective categories.
- Preparing for FS-ISAC Annual Summit: Financial Threat Actors are on the Rise April 25, 2017
- Recorded Future Custom Connector updates for ThreatQ April 20, 2017
- Product Methodology: Operations vs. Sharing April 18, 2017
- Referral Partner Program April 13, 2017
- Blanket Deployment of Intelligence is Counterproductive April 11, 2017